Brand Experience Manager
The Brand Experience Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our beSocial spaces, A Ma Manière Living, Eats, and 38a Art Gallery. In this role, the successful candidate will oversee and execute brand partner activations/events and drive the planning, programming and execution of community building/engagement events with a team of event execution staff.
- Drive the vision and strategy for ongoing engagement in all spaces through local and strategic partnerships, brainstorming and consultation of event inquiries and brand partner activations
- Manage and oversee the planning and execution of approximately 30 events and/or activations a month in all spaces
- Execute brand partner activations and events in spaces, as well as support internal Brand efforts with local stakeholder engagement and partnerships
- Lead and develop a team of event execution staff in various locations throughout the country
- Must have 3 years of experience in a leadership role - preferably at an experiential, creative or event planning agency or co-working and community space
- Must have experience building and running programs, events and community initiatives
- Must have previous experience leading a large team
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment while maintaining careful attention to detail, clear communication, time management and customer service skills
- Some hospitality experience or qualifying experience is a plus
- Brand awareness and a clear understanding of the community building space is an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be able to drive and travel
The Whitaker Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and
are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.